Saturday, May 23, 2009

BEST I EVER HAD

As a frequent eater of food, I appreciate those that can show me the way to a good meal. My dear friends Leslie & Justin are people who also practice the phenomenon of food eating. Leslie's recent project, MMMFOODBLOG (a diary of her eating adventures) is something i've been meaning to blast for some time. Whether it be New York City or Honolulu, the food they eat looks mmm!





I've also been meaning to tell you guys about Petals & Beans (on the ground level of the Hokua Tower). Well, more so, spotlight my favorite drink in the world they have there. I don't think anyone knows the name for this drink except for my ace, Ray, who one day insisted I try it. He described it as a root-beer float. I like to think of it as a root-beer frap. Whatever it is called, you should try it, and drink it everyday this Summer.


Sprinkles, baby!

Images via: MMMFOODBLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment